Monday, August 30, 2010

Conversations with Eric


Leise: Eric, I have a headache. Let's play the quiet game.
Eric: No
Leise: Okay, let's play Simon Says.
Eric: OK
Leise: Simon says let's play the quiet game.
Eric: Simon says stop talking to me!


Eric: Mom, are you a super hero?
Mom: Yes!
Eric: What's your super power?
Mom: I can see out the back of my head.
Eric: That's not a super power!
Mom: I can survive you and your sisters
Eric: That's not a super power!
Mom: I let you live
Eric: That's not a super power!
Mom: I brought you into this world
Eric: You're not a super hero are you?

3 comments:

Amy said...

When he is older, he will realize the miracle that moms are. What a funny guy. I love that Simon said to stop talking. That boy has got sass!

Noodle said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love it... I laughed so hard =) Thank-you for the wonderful insight into your little mans silliness...

Pamela Brown said...

lol, that is so great!!!