Bri has moved out. Out of the bassinet and out of her mom and dad's room! She looked so big in the bassinet and now she looks so tiny in her crib. I missed her last night. Her room on the other side of the house felt so far away. Well, maybe not so far away, but far enough. I wanted to keep going in to check on her, but my own tiredness over-ruled me on that one. Good-bye bassinet, hello crib!
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
On to bigger and better
Bri has moved out. Out of the bassinet and out of her mom and dad's room! She looked so big in the bassinet and now she looks so tiny in her crib. I missed her last night. Her room on the other side of the house felt so far away. Well, maybe not so far away, but far enough. I wanted to keep going in to check on her, but my own tiredness over-ruled me on that one. Good-bye bassinet, hello crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That transition can be so hard, but so worth it. Enjoy the quiet and privacy with your husband!
She is so beautiful!
Oh, you will sleep so much better now. Isaac still sleeps in the playpen, but only b/c Ben is still in the crib.
I'm sure hers and your sleep will be so much better!! It seems like we wake up more to their squeaks then they do!
She is such a pretty little girl!
She does look so small in the crib. Babies grow up too fast but toddlers don't grow up fast enough!!
Oh Mel, the "dressed up" crib is so cute.....but not nearly as cute as what is in the crib! She's getting so big. Can't wait to see you next month - she looks like she needs some grandma hugs and kisses:) Until then, give her some for me.....
!
She's so adorable! sleeping pix are always cute,she does looks teeny in the crib...
Oh she is soooo sweet! She is seriously such a beautiful baby! Congrats on getting your room back!!
I had that problem with Allison, I didn't with Lucy though. I stuck her bassinet in the living room while I slept in my room. That girl was so noisy--not to mention she had collic. I love her though. She's all sugar, that's their magic you know. Girls--that is. She so cute, and if she doesn't have collic, it can sure be hard to let go. good luck with the transition.
-L
Post a Comment