Tuesday, June 09, 2009

What a day...and it's only 12!

Our day has been like this:

-1 am to 3am Feeding, rocking, feeding, burping, feeding, rocking, burping baby Brianna

-6:30 am Feeding, rocking burping...again

-7:00 am Other 2 kids wake up

-7:00 am to 8:30 am Deal with 2 kids whininess while getting them ready for the day

-9:00 am Drop Annaleise off at play center

-9:15 am Still trying to drop Annaleise off at play center. Arguments ensue and Annaleise eventually leaves the play center with us

9:30 am Brianna's doctor appt. Everything is fine.

10:30 am Dr. appt over. Go out to car to find out we've locked ourselves out

10:45 am While waiting for locksmith, Pedro takes Eric to the walk-in clinic to see if they can take out a BB he had stuffed in his ear. No can do. They tell us to try the ER

11:00 am Rescued by the locksmith, we head home

11:30 am Put Annaleise in lock down...her consequence for skipping out on play center

12:07 pm Finishing this blog post, going to crash on the couch until the next round of feed, rock, burp

4 comments:

Noodle said...

sounds like my kind of day... Once one thing goes down hill it just keeps up till daddy gets home... I hope it evens out for you...

Jenni said...

I'm ready for a nap just reading that! Congrats on your baby girl! She is beautiful and I'm so glad that her NICU time wasn't longer and that itwasn't anything more serious! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys . . . hope you can get some sleep and rest!

Nicole said...

WOW! That was quite a day!! I hope tomorrow is a better one.

Pamela Brown said...

What a fun day!!!! Hopefully things will calm down, and it does get better and eaiser to manage 3 kids. I love your pictures on your other post, so cute!!!!