Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The missing post and other stuff





Sorry I'm not with blogger etiquette, but apparently I forgot/just didn't follow through with tradition/rituals of bloggers. Yep, another Morales on the way. Due June 18th. No, haven't been sick much. Yes, wish I was sick more--I'm pretty messed up I know. I'm just not looking forward to seeing the poundage creep upwards. I don't want to find out what it is. Pedro does. Don't know how that'll turn out yet. So that's that.

We made a trek out to Utah for Thanksgiving. It was a very last minute decision. The drive was long but it was so nice to see my family. I got to see for my own eyes that my sister does indeed have a baby of her own and that she really does roll her eyes at her baby all the time. Some things never change. I got to tease my sisters, hang out with my mom and dad, see a couple of cousins I haven't seen in years +. We played football, capture the flag, and night-time hide and seek. We had yummy food and I learned that I'd rather share a room with my daughter than my son.

I did go see Twilight with my family. I'm still trying to figure out why everybody loves the movie. It could just be because I was sleep deprived and feeling sick. I'll have to watch it again to be sure (not anytime soon), but for me it was just really bad acting with a couple of good scenes--like the deer running through the forest at the very beginning.

Yesterday Pedro turned the big 3-0. We didn't do much, but hopefully he enjoyed his day--cheesecake to the rescue!

6 comments:

Rachel Benefield said...

Congratulations on your #3 that is very exciting. I really liked the movie twilight but I'm kinda with you on the bad acting I do not like the girl who plays bella, She is so annoying to me. ughhh!

Vudochki said...

Congrats congrats congrats! Another Morales on the way, how exciting! What a lucky baby to have the two of you as parents! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who can't figure out the obsession of Twilight. I'm waiting to rent it. I'm trying to decide if I really want to read the books. Hmm. I'm so jealous that you're going to Orlando! How fun!

maynardmoments said...

Congrats on the baby! Sorry to go against everyone...but I loved the movie...and the books. Something about vampires is just plain awesome!

Familia Morales said...

Okay, just have to fix one thing. I loved the books! Just not the movie.

Pamela Brown said...

Your blogs are so funny. That was good that you guys got to go to Utah for thanksgiving. I still can't believe Stacey has a baby, crazy. I'm glad that you are not feeling sick, and that you guys are catching up with us, now we won't have a majority of the grandkids :) Sorry we missed Pedros birthday. Tell him happy birthday for us.

Feels Like Today said...

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving - thanks for coming! We miss you all already and can't wait to come out your way:)