Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday Boy






Eric turned 2 today. Can you believe it? Neither can I. He had a really good morning. Tried to figure out how best to open a present. Do you stand on it? Eat the paper off? Good thing Annaleise was so very willing to help him out. He cut his afternoon nap in half and so had a grumpy afternoon...but then we loaded him up on sugary cake and now he's happy again. He has no idea it's his birthday...he'll repeat 'happy birthday' and he enjoyed the cake and presents. Maybe next year he'll understand a little better. I just still can't believe my baby boy is 2. Time goes so fast. I probably wouldn't believe it except for the obvious signs of being a 2 year old such as pulling hair and hitting his sister. Oh the joys of being 2! Here's to another year of my sweet kid!

5 comments:

Rachel Benefield said...

yess time goes by so fast. I still can't believe I have a 10 year old!!! Noah will turn 2 in march and when he does I think I will cry!!! lol

maynardmoments said...

Can't believe he is 2....and I have never even met him or seen him(except on your blog) Has it really been that long??? He is a cutie! Happy Birthday to Eric.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Oh, cingrats on the new baby!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I know I'm in AR and all, but really I do know how to spell congrats!!

Pamela Brown said...

I can't believe he is 2, sorry we forgot to call. There are so many birthdays to keep track of that I forget most of them . I'm glad that he had a good day, and that the sugar helped out with that.