Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy 8's

Crazy Eights!

I have been tagged! Enjoy!

8 t.v. shows I love to watch:

1. Life
2. Cosby Show
3. Superwhy!
4. Curious George
5. Saturday football games
6. I Love Lucy
7. How I Met your Mother (I've only watched 1 episode-but it was great!)
8. Everybody Loves Raymond

Favorite Restaurants:

1. Bajios
2. Jakers
3. Gandolfos
4. Johnny Carinos
5. Famous Daves
6. Javiers
7. Abuelos
8. Flying Burrito

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Went to church
2. Ate a pop-tart
3. Played a piano
4. Cleaned up a whole box of Rice Crispys
5. Read Eclipse
6. Fell asleep
7. Watched Pedro build a fire
8. Talked to my mom

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Vacation in Orlando
2. Bedtime
3. Stacey having her baby
4. Seeing all my wonderful 2nd family in December
5. Putting up Christmas decorations
6. Eating Thanksgiving dinner
7. The new Target opening
8. Having a church building closer

8 things I love about fall:

1. apple cider
2. throwing a football around
3. cooler temps
4. having it get dark earlier
5. pretty leaves
6. rain
7. memories from 7 years ago when I met Petey
8. cool breezes

8 things on my wish list:

1. Time to myself
2. A piano
3. To eat as many m&m's as I want without the addition to my waist
4. To know myself better
5. To be braver
6. Another trip to Hawaii
7. A maid
8. A nap

8 people I am tagging

1. Jessica K
2. Mom
3. Laura R.
4. Nicole B.
5. Aubrey P.
6. DeAnne C
7. Sara S.
8. Dana M.

No comments: